- 27th AprilAlfie Brown, Cal Halbert & MC Rob MulhollandCrook - The CornerhouseTickets £4 advance / £5 door
- 2nd MayPhil Nichol, Tanyalee Davis & MC Danny O'BrienRipon Friends of WineTickets £8 advance / £10 on the day
- 2nd MayPhil Nichol, Tanyalee Davis & MC Danny O'BrienThe Angel at TopcliffeTickets £8 advance / £10 on the day
- 2nd MayTanyalee Davis, Phil Nichol & MC SilkyRipon Friends of WineTickets £10
- 2nd MayTanyalee Davis, Phil Nichol & MC SilkyThe Angel at TopcliffeTickets £10
- 3rd MayDanny O'Brien, Karen Bayley & MC Rob MulhollandNewton Aycliffe - The TurbiniaTickets £5 advance / £8 door
- 4th MayDanny O'Brien, Jack Campbell & MC Danny DeeganNorthallerton - The VenueTickets £5
- 6th MayWes Zaharuk, Kiri Pritchard-McLean & MC Danny DeeganDarlington Forum Music CentreTickets £10
- 7th MayWes Zaharuk, George Zach & MC Lee KyleHartlepool - One77Tickets £5 advance / £8 door
- 8th MayTom Houghton, MC Andy Fury & supportDarlington Hole in the WallTickets £3 advance / £5 door
- 9th MaySteve Day, MC Rob Mulholland & supportGuisborough - The Ship InnTickets £4 advance / £5 door
- 9th MaySteve Day, MC Rob Mulholland & supportRoobarb n Custard, SeahamTickets £4 advance / £5 door
- 9th MayEddy Brimson & Stave DayGuisborough - The Ship InnTickets £6
- 9th MayEddy Brimson & Stave DayRoobarb n Custard, SeahamTickets £6
- 18th MayGeorge Rigden & MC Rob MulhollandHartlepool - The Pot HouseTickets £3 advance / £5 door
- 19th MayAlex Boardman, George Rigden & MC Jonathan MayorBishop Auckland Town HallTickets £8 advance / £10 door
- 20th MayDavid Hadingham, Cal Halbert & MC Katie MulgrewNewton Aycliffe - Planet LeisureTickets £5
Paul Silky White
Coming to Hilarity Bites at The Angel at Topcliffe on July 4th 2017:
Paul 'Silky' White
Hello. My name is Paul 'Silky' White. I've been a comedian since 1994, have performed from Glastonbury to the Falklands, supported Rory Bremner on tour, been on BBC 1 and Paramount. I sold out my Edinburgh show last August (my sixth consecutive year at the Stand Comedy Club) and picked up a British Comedy Guide Top Tip of the Fringe. I will make you laugh, plenty.
“a very, very funny fella.. just brilliant” - John Bishop
“far better guitar playing than is required for a comedy show” - Stewart Lee
I will be doing this show as a double header with young Aidan Goatley:
“A brilliant raconteur... Amazing” - Fringe Guru
“Riotously funny” - Broadway Baby
“Charmingly funny” - The Scotsman
“Proper comic gold” - Chortle
Tickets for this show can be bought online now from the Hilarity Bites Box Office, or directly from The Angel in Topcliffe, either in person or by calling 01845 578000.
Tickets for this show are £8 in advance or £10 on the day of the show.
Doors open at 7:30pm and the comedy starts at 8pm.