- 30th MarchDanny Posthill, Phil Pagett & MC Aaron TwitchenCrook - The CornerhouseTickets £4 advance / £5 door
- 1st AprilMichael Fabbri, Archie Maddocks & MC Will DugganDarlington Forum Music CentreTickets £10
- 2nd AprilDan Nightingale, Tom Deacon, Archie Maddocks & MC Dave LongleyHartlepool - One77Tickets £5 advance / £8 door
- 4th AprilAlfie Moore, Rob Rouse & MC Dave TwentymanThe Angel at TopcliffeTickets £8 advance / £10 on the day
- 4th AprilAlfie Moore, Rob Rouse & MC Dave TwentymanRipon Friends of WineTickets £8 advance / £10 on the day
- 4th AprilRob Rouse, Alfie Moore & MC Katie MulgrewThe Angel at TopcliffeTickets £10
- 4th AprilRob Rouse, Alfie Moore & MC Katie MulgrewRipon Friends of WineTickets £10
- 5th AprilEddy Brimson, George Rigden & MC Matt ReedNewton Aycliffe - The TurbiniaTickets £5 advance / £8 door
- 6th AprilPatrick Monahan, Rahul Kohli & MC Andy FuryNorthallerton - The VenueTickets £5
- 10th AprilAllyson June Smith, MC Andy Fury & supportDarlington Hole in the WallTickets £3 advance / £5 door
- 11th AprilKevin Precious, MC Andy Fury & supportRoobarb n Custard, SeahamTickets £4 advance / £5 door
- 11th AprilSteffen Peddie: 99 Problems and The Chips Still Ain't OneRoobarb n Custard, SeahamTickets £6
- 19th AprilLee Kyle: Burning This Place To The GroundDarlington SeenTickets £5
- 20th AprilSeymour Mace & MC Lee KyleHartlepool - The Pot HouseTickets £3 advance / £5 door
- 21st AprilGavin Webster, Andy Wilky & MC Pete OtwayBishop Auckland Town HallTickets £8 advance / £10 door
- 22nd AprilRaymond Mearns, Tom Taylor & MC Rob MulhollandNewton Aycliffe - Planet LeisureTickets £5
- 9th MaySteve Day, MC Rob Mulholland & supportGuisborough - The Ship InnTickets £4 advance / £5 door
- 9th MayEddy Brimson & Stave DayGuisborough - The Ship InnTickets £6
Patrick Monahan & Rahul Kohli
Coming to Hilarity Bites at The Venue in Northallerton on April 6th 2017:
Patrick Monahan is the loveable Teesider, known for his hugs, dancing and cake eating! 2011 Forth Radio Best Stand-Up People’s Choice Award winner! 2011 ITV's 'Show Me The Funny' Winner. 2012 Loaded Lafta's winner!
As seen in BBC One's Let's Dance for Sport Relief and ITV's Splash, Pat's a regular on the UK comedy circuit, and is in demand at comedy clubs throughout Europe, and also in the Middle East, thanks to his chatty, friendly style mixed with his hilarious story telling.
As well as being one of the biggest names on the comedy circuit, Pat is also highly in demand as a studio warm up, working on shows such as Friday Night with Jonathan Ross an The IT Crowd - and he's often to be seen on-screen on The Paul O'Grady Show (and the many replacements that have followed) as well as contributing to many talking head programmes and appearing on various Comedy Central shows.
“Hilarious without being outrageous” - Three Weeks
“Supremely engaging, adored by audiences” - The Scotsman
“There isn’t a comic quite like him, his hugs alone are worth the price of admission” - New Current
Rahul Kohli is one of the fastest rising act on the circuit; a young Geordie Asian man combining fierce political satire with surreal storytelling. In just a few short years, his debut solo show: Newcastle Brown Male gained critical acclaim at the 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Festival earning him a top pick of both BBC Radio 4 and the Huffington Post. It also gained him radio credits for BBC Radio 4's State of the Nation and BBC Asia Network's Big Asian Comedy Night.
On top of this he has gained writing credits for other Radio 4 shows, while performing at some of the biggest clubs around the country from the Stand up North to the Comedy Store down south. In January 2017, Rahul became an award-winning comedian, winning the prestigious NATYS, formerly the Hackney Empire New Act of the Year Award.
“Dripping with erudite genius” - Fest Magazine
“Slick gag machine” - Chortle
“Kohli is not just performing for laughs; he is attempting to create some real art” - Broadway Baby
MC Andy Fury
Despite starting comedy out of “sheer boredom” just a few years ago, Andy Fury has impressed a lot of people in a short space of time with a wonderful mix of self-deprecating dark jokes and off the wall surrealism.
With a laidback stage presence that sometimes borders horizontal, he’s as hard-working as he is funny and winning the Hilarity Bites New Act Of The Year 2010 title has put Andy on the path to working at many of the best clubs in the country, wowing audiences the length and breadth of the UK.
“An absolute genius of a comedian” - BBC
“Brilliant... The next Pub Landlord of comedy” - Hexham Courant
“A very funny man with a big future ahead of him” - Corby Radio
This show will also feature a newer act in the middle.
Tickets for this show can be bought online now from the Hilarity Bites Box Office, or in person from The Venue, High Street, Northallerton.
Tickets for this show are £5, with doors opening at 7pm and the show starting at 8pm.