- 30th MarchDanny Posthill, Phil Pagett & MC Aaron TwitchenCrook - The CornerhouseTickets £4 advance / £5 door
- 1st AprilMichael Fabbri, Archie Maddocks & MC Will DugganDarlington Forum Music CentreTickets £10
- 2nd AprilDan Nightingale, Tom Deacon, Archie Maddocks & MC Dave LongleyHartlepool - One77Tickets £5 advance / £8 door
- 4th AprilAlfie Moore, Rob Rouse & MC Dave TwentymanThe Angel at TopcliffeTickets £8 advance / £10 on the day
- 4th AprilAlfie Moore, Rob Rouse & MC Dave TwentymanRipon Friends of WineTickets £8 advance / £10 on the day
- 4th AprilRob Rouse, Alfie Moore & MC Katie MulgrewThe Angel at TopcliffeTickets £10
- 4th AprilRob Rouse, Alfie Moore & MC Katie MulgrewRipon Friends of WineTickets £10
- 5th AprilEddy Brimson, George Rigden & MC Matt ReedNewton Aycliffe - The TurbiniaTickets £5 advance / £8 door
- 6th AprilPatrick Monahan, Rahul Kohli & MC Andy FuryNorthallerton - The VenueTickets £5
- 10th AprilAllyson June Smith, MC Andy Fury & supportDarlington Hole in the WallTickets £3 advance / £5 door
- 11th AprilKevin Precious, MC Andy Fury & supportRoobarb n Custard, SeahamTickets £4 advance / £5 door
- 11th AprilSteffen Peddie: 99 Problems and The Chips Still Ain't OneRoobarb n Custard, SeahamTickets £6
- 19th AprilLee Kyle: Burning This Place To The GroundDarlington SeenTickets £5
- 20th AprilSeymour Mace & MC Lee KyleHartlepool - The Pot HouseTickets £3 advance / £5 door
- 21st AprilGavin Webster, Andy Wilky & MC Pete OtwayBishop Auckland Town HallTickets £8 advance / £10 door
- 22nd AprilRaymond Mearns, Tom Taylor & MC Rob MulhollandNewton Aycliffe - Planet LeisureTickets £5
- 9th MaySteve Day, MC Rob Mulholland & supportGuisborough - The Ship InnTickets £4 advance / £5 door
- 9th MayEddy Brimson & Stave DayGuisborough - The Ship InnTickets £6
Rob Rouse & Alfie Moore
Coming to Hilarity Bites at Friends of Wine in Ripon on April 4th 2017:
Rob Rouse is a man who doesn't know the meaning of the word calm. Full of beans, Rob can't slow down, and why would he when he makes so many people laugh. Rob first made the leap into stand up comedy in the late 1990s, touring the university circuits. In 1998 he won the prestigious 'So You Think You're Funny' competition at the Edinburgh Festival.
As seen on Dave's One Night Stand, Celebrity Juice, 8 out of 10 Cats, The Friday Night Project, and much more, Rob is one of comedy’s most lively, loveable and dynamic performers.
Performing a rare club show, whilst in between tours, expect stories of his life as a new father, his encounters with road-kill and his life as the beleaguered owner of the most spectacularly randy dog you’re EVER likely to hear about...
“Missing this show means missing something wonderful” - ★★★★★ - Edinburgh Evening News
“Brilliant uplifting fun” - ★★★★ - Chortle
“Laugh out loud funny” - The Scotsman
Former Police Sergeant turned stand-up comedian, and star of BBC Radio 4 Comedy 'It's a Fair Cop', Alfie Moore tasers his way through a set of hilarious and fascinating anecdotes drawn from his eighteen years on the beat.
Born and raised on a council estate in Sheffield he was an apprentice in the steelworks before joining the Police. He has subsequently served a whole new apprenticeship, honing his craft at comedy clubs all over the country.
With an observational comedic style, which lends itself to witty, and sometimes gritty, anecdotes based on everyday modern policing, Alfie has supported Sarah Millican, Russell Kane and Milton Jones on their national tours.
“Brilliantly funny, genuinely hilarious” - David Mitchell
“Gloriously, life-enhancingly funny” - The Scotsman
“Strikingly original” - Arts Desk
“A very funny man” - Rhod Gilbert
MC Katie Mulgrew
Lancashire comedian, Katie Mulgrew really likes making people laugh. It’s kinda her thing. She gigs all over the country in comedy clubs doing just that, to mostly success. She also makes her Mum laugh loads.
She’s done lots of lovely things whilst being a comedian like being tour support for The Boy With Tape On His Face and Vikki Stone. She has written for The News Quiz and you can hear her dulcet Northern tones featured on the BBC Radio 2 documentary series, The History of British Comedy. She got to be very silly indeed on a couple of episodes of the CBBC show, The Dog Ate My Homework. She recently co-hosted a Tv pilot on ITV2 called Lovefix.
Katie has performed three solo stand up shows at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and is currently working on her fourth show when she’s not consumed with trying to keep the human she has made alive.
“Mulgrew is an engaging, likeable presence who doesn’t struggle to hold the audience’s attention. This is a well-structured thoughtful show.. radiating warmth” - Chortle
“charmingly honest... delightfully tender and thoroughly entertaining” - The Skinny
“...honest, un-cynical comedy that’s rough around the ages but tremendously warm” - Three Weeks
This show will also feature a newer act in the middle.
Tickets for this show can be bought directly from Friends of Wine in Ripon, either in person or by calling 01765 608 880.
Tickets for this show are £10 each.
Doors open at 7:30pm and the comedy starts at 8pm.