- 30th MarchDanny Posthill, Phil Pagett & MC Aaron TwitchenCrook - The CornerhouseTickets £4 advance / £5 door
- 1st AprilMichael Fabbri, Archie Maddocks & MC Will DugganDarlington Forum Music CentreTickets £10
- 2nd AprilDan Nightingale, Tom Deacon, Archie Maddocks & MC Dave LongleyHartlepool - One77Tickets £5 advance / £8 door
- 4th AprilAlfie Moore, Rob Rouse & MC Dave TwentymanThe Angel at TopcliffeTickets £8 advance / £10 on the day
- 4th AprilAlfie Moore, Rob Rouse & MC Dave TwentymanRipon Friends of WineTickets £8 advance / £10 on the day
- 4th AprilRob Rouse, Alfie Moore & MC Katie MulgrewThe Angel at TopcliffeTickets £10
- 4th AprilRob Rouse, Alfie Moore & MC Katie MulgrewRipon Friends of WineTickets £10
- 5th AprilEddy Brimson, George Rigden & MC Matt ReedNewton Aycliffe - The TurbiniaTickets £5 advance / £8 door
- 6th AprilPatrick Monahan, Rahul Kohli & MC Andy FuryNorthallerton - The VenueTickets £5
- 10th AprilAllyson June Smith, MC Andy Fury & supportDarlington Hole in the WallTickets £3 advance / £5 door
- 11th AprilKevin Precious, MC Andy Fury & supportRoobarb n Custard, SeahamTickets £4 advance / £5 door
- 11th AprilSteffen Peddie: 99 Problems and The Chips Still Ain't OneRoobarb n Custard, SeahamTickets £6
- 19th AprilLee Kyle: Burning This Place To The GroundDarlington SeenTickets £5
- 20th AprilSeymour Mace & MC Lee KyleHartlepool - The Pot HouseTickets £3 advance / £5 door
- 21st AprilGavin Webster, Andy Wilky & MC Pete OtwayBishop Auckland Town HallTickets £8 advance / £10 door
- 22nd AprilRaymond Mearns, Tom Taylor & MC Rob MulhollandNewton Aycliffe - Planet LeisureTickets £5
- 9th MaySteve Day, MC Rob Mulholland & supportGuisborough - The Ship InnTickets £4 advance / £5 door
- 9th MayEddy Brimson & Stave DayGuisborough - The Ship InnTickets £6
Alfie Moore & Rob Rouse
Coming to Hilarity Bites at The Angel at Topcliffe on April 4th 2017:
Former Police Sergeant turned stand-up comedian, and star of BBC Radio 4 Comedy 'It's a Fair Cop', Alfie Moore tasers his way through a set of hilarious and fascinating anecdotes drawn from his eighteen years on the beat.
Born and raised on a council estate in Sheffield he was an apprentice in the steelworks before joining the Police. He has subsequently served a whole new apprenticeship, honing his craft at comedy clubs all over the country.
With an observational comedic style, which lends itself to witty, and sometimes gritty, anecdotes based on everyday modern policing, Alfie has supported Sarah Millican, Russell Kane and Milton Jones on their national tours.
“Brilliantly funny, genuinely hilarious” - David Mitchell
“Gloriously, life-enhancingly funny” - The Scotsman
“Strikingly original” - Arts Desk
“A very funny man” - Rhod Gilbert
Rob Rouse is a man who doesn't know the meaning of the word calm. Full of beans, Rob can't slow down, and why would he when he makes so many people laugh. Rob first made the leap into stand up comedy in the late 1990s, touring the university circuits. In 1998 he won the prestigious 'So You Think You're Funny' competition at the Edinburgh Festival.
As seen on Dave's One Night Stand, Celebrity Juice, 8 out of 10 Cats, The Friday Night Project, and much more, Rob is one of comedy’s most lively, loveable and dynamic performers.
Performing a rare club show, whilst in between tours, expect stories of his life as a new father, his encounters with road-kill and his life as the beleaguered owner of the most spectacularly randy dog you’re EVER likely to hear about...
“Missing this show means missing something wonderful” - ★★★★★ - Edinburgh Evening News
“Brilliant uplifting fun” - ★★★★ - Chortle
“Laugh out loud funny” - The Scotsman
MC Dave Twentyman
Affable, quick-witted banter merchant, Dave Twentyman survived a childhood in St Helens by evolving rapid, startlingly-bright patter and a smile that he somehow stole from Barry Manilow. This is a man who could teach Teflon a trick-or-two but who remains vastly more fun than your average frying-pan. What higher praise can there be?
No matter what your mood, you really can't help but warm to Dave. He puts a big smile on everyone's face. His chatty, cheeky style endears him to the toughest of crowds. Dave talks a lot about the subjects closer to home, such as family life & friends. Its lighthearted, positive fun, you can't help relating to.
A regular performer at many of the best weekend clubs in the country, Dave has also performed at a number of music festivals over the years such as Leeds, V Festival, Download, etc
“Thoroughly impressed, best I've seen in ages. Great warmth and style” - Dave Spikey
“F**king Brilliant” - John Bishop
“Really like his stuff” - Jason Manford
This show will also feature a newer act in the middle.
Tickets for this show can be bought online now from the Hilarity Bites Box Office, or directly from The Angel in Topcliffe, either in person or by calling 01845 578000.
Tickets for this show are £8 in advance or £10 on the day of the show.
Doors open at 7:30pm and the comedy starts at 8pm.