- 30th MarchDanny Posthill, Phil Pagett & MC Aaron TwitchenCrook - The CornerhouseTickets £4 advance / £5 door
- 1st AprilMichael Fabbri, Archie Maddocks & MC Will DugganDarlington Forum Music CentreTickets £10
- 2nd AprilDan Nightingale, Tom Deacon, Archie Maddocks & MC Dave LongleyHartlepool - One77Tickets £5 advance / £8 door
- 4th AprilAlfie Moore, Rob Rouse & MC Dave TwentymanRipon Friends of WineTickets £8 advance / £10 on the day
- 4th AprilAlfie Moore, Rob Rouse & MC Dave TwentymanThe Angel at TopcliffeTickets £8 advance / £10 on the day
- 4th AprilRob Rouse, Alfie Moore & MC Katie MulgrewRipon Friends of WineTickets £10
- 4th AprilRob Rouse, Alfie Moore & MC Katie MulgrewThe Angel at TopcliffeTickets £10
- 5th AprilEddy Brimson, George Rigden & MC Matt ReedNewton Aycliffe - The TurbiniaTickets £5 advance / £8 door
- 6th AprilPatrick Monahan, Rahul Kohli & MC Andy FuryNorthallerton - The VenueTickets £5
- 10th AprilAllyson June Smith, MC Andy Fury & supportDarlington Hole in the WallTickets £3 advance / £5 door
- 11th AprilKevin Precious, MC Andy Fury & supportRoobarb n Custard, SeahamTickets £4 advance / £5 door
- 11th AprilSteffen Peddie: 99 Problems and The Chips Still Ain't OneRoobarb n Custard, SeahamTickets £6
- 19th AprilLee Kyle: Burning This Place To The GroundDarlington SeenTickets £5
- 20th AprilSeymour Mace & MC Lee KyleHartlepool - The Pot HouseTickets £3 advance / £5 door
- 21st AprilGavin Webster, Andy Wilky & MC Pete OtwayBishop Auckland Town HallTickets £8 advance / £10 door
- 22nd AprilRaymond Mearns, Tom Taylor & MC Rob MulhollandNewton Aycliffe - Planet LeisureTickets £5
- 9th MaySteve Day, MC Rob Mulholland & supportGuisborough - The Ship InnTickets £4 advance / £5 door
- 9th MayEddy Brimson & Stave DayGuisborough - The Ship InnTickets £6
Coming to Hilarity Bites at Roobarb 'n' Custard in Seaham on April 11th 2017:
Steffen Peddie: 99 Problems and The Chips Still Aint One
Last year Steffen Peddie undertook his first tour, with a show that’s a step away from the normal stand-up shows.
The show was entirely created from the audience’s suggestions and improvised on the night, so it’s a comedy tightrope walk as anything can be asked!
The shows format is that the audience write the “Problems” and Steffen has to solve them, making it a different show every time. The show sold out multiple times in 2015 and 2016, so after a swift title change and fresh advertising and its back on the road!
With three shows this year so far, he has managed to cover varying topics from:
“Who picks up guide dog poo?”
“Why don’t sheep shrink in the rain?”
“Why is my partner sleeping with my brother?”
“You could go to every night of this tour with a guarantee of fresh tales to make you chuckle” - Wigan Today
“The comics ability to think on his feet was phenomenal and he had the audience in stitches” - Yorkshire Post
“Go see him, you'll leave with a smile on your face” - NARC Magazine
Tickets for this show can be bought online now from the Hilarity Bites Box Office, or in person from Roobarb 'n' Custard, South Crescent, Seaham.
Tickets for this show are only £6 each, with doors opening at 7pm and the show starting at 8pm.